I do these all the time, and I hate them every time. The girls in my gym can do this so well it makes me so mad that I struggle with it.
These are miserable and awful.
And effective and amazing.
- Appreciate all that your body can do. Every day your body carries you closer to your dreams. Celebrate all of the amazing things your body does for you—running, dancing, breathing, laughing, dreaming, etc.
- Keep a top-ten list of things…
I’ve gotten a few (2 lol) very rude versions of “Why are you even doing this?”
- Because there needs to be a discussion space for young African women by young African women to discuss social issues that affect them.
- Because even though YOU don’t need it, there are young African women out there who need to hear that their dreams are possible.
- Because even though YOU don’t need it, there are young African women out there who feel like they don’t fit in, who feel alone and unwanted.
- Because even though YOU don’t need it, there are African women out there, who simply want to hear from someone else that they matter.
- And opening a discussion space for those women and other women who want to help is fucking important
- So don’t use that tone with me and ask why I’m hosting an event for women to come and talk. 😀 Make sure to register like, soon! (Full info in profile bio link) The event can’t take folks in at the doors and it’ll be out of my hands at that point lol so register and I’ll see some of you on Sunday!
See the event HERE
Asked by brashmurderedbarbie
The Venus one is great but the Uranus ring is good too… Can’t I just have them all and color coordinate them with my outfits?